CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

So many projects so little time

I don't know exactly how I got started on these scrapbook projects. I think it was due mostly to seeing mini albums at a local scrapbook store on display. They were albums they had created for their in store classes. Since I live an hour away I thought I would try to do my own projects. My first was the star album. After that I altered some letters (BOO) for Halloween and then I did a countdown to Halloween clipboard. This past weekend I altered three composition notebooks and made a Fall themed star album for my mother in law. I hope to post pictures of my projects as I do them but I am already behind!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Hey, I get to be the first one to coment on your new blog! It looks like you've already gotten the hang of it. Looking forward to seeing lots more of your creations. I will list you on my blog.