CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

My wish list...



Okay I need to stop spending so much time at the cricut message boards. Now I am feeling the need to own a bind-it-all for making mini albums. Here is a picture of it and the description.


The industry's newest and most innovative tool! The Bind-it-All is the one and only dual action machine that will punch and bind allowing you to create your own books, journals, calendars, and craft projects of any size! Be sure to check out our accessories that work hand-in-hand with this wonderful tool!

1 comments:

Kristi said...

Love the new look of your blog. Where did you find the new template?

I have been eyeing that bind it all for a few months. I need to make a challenge for myself, but I seem to have so many other non crafting projects lined up. Oh well, I won't run out of things to do.